I would like to thank free to express for nominating me. If you like what i write then you will love love her work 🙂
What is this award?
I can already hear people asking what is this thing? Basically, it is award given by bloggers to bloggers to recognise how amazing their blog is. It recognises the high quality writing, fresh content, passion and of course the pictures that make the blog awesome.
7 facts about me: (This is harder than I thought)
- I love scrapbooking. I have a scrapbook for every year at University. I can just imagine myself at 80 years old looking through them and laughing at how stupid I am.
- I used to write a diary everyday until the age of 13. When I read the diaries now I just can’t stop laughing at some of the stuff I had written.
- Sometimes I get so lost in music that I start dancing on the streets.
- I want to write a novel one day probably about love.
- Before important events or presentations, I do power poses in front of the mirror to feel more confident.
- I love talking… I met so many people at University by just talking to random people in the library.
- I love hearing people’s stories: where they came from what they want to do. It’s nice to see people talk passionately about something.
Now I am nominating the following bloggers. Check them out they are fantastic and you won’t regret it:
- Nikki’s talk
- I like to Dabble
- London ki Ladki – if you like Bollywood, this one is a go to blog
- The Harry Scope
- Oh Hello Ellen
- Ell Duclos
- The journey by Trice
- The F addict
- Simply said
- The fashion Faux pas
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and share their link.
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs. Also, inform them about the nomination.
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
Thank you again for nominating me Shraddha, I really appreciate it <3