If you have ever read any of my posts or just know me then you know that I love Superwoman because she is just the best and I could carry on for 10,000 pages about why she is awesome.
But one of the reasons she is so awesome is because she wrote this book:
Now I enjoy reading motivational quotes and books but I feel this book takes it to the next level and I will explain how:
- This book isn’t just flowery quotes or a shortcut to success but a ladder to success that teaches you what you need to change? why? and most importantly how? What more can you want in a book? (do not answer that, it is a rhetorical question)
- I am not a child but I like a book with images and this book gets that right with colourful pages and images… You go girl!
- The book relates to you. How? Superwoman talks about everyday things we all love: Game of Thrones, Nintendo, music and many other relevant examples to get the point across.
- She gets real with you. It is easy to write a book and ask people to become vulnerable. But, in this book Superwoman really shows another side to herself and becomes vulnerable to her readers to show that life isn’t easy but hard work will change everything.
- The book is easy to read and follow because of the simplistic chapters and sections.
If you are looking to change things up in life and get ahead then this is the book for you. I am not just saying this because I love Superwoman but because she has truly written an amazing book and a recipe to becoming a Bawse!
Buy it here.